We design your Structured Home Cabling System and Home Hub to provide you with the following features and benefits:
- Video, TV and DVD distribution - Each TV in the Home will be able to display a variety of TV
- Great Free to Air TV images
- Great Freeview digital TV images
- SKY decoder signals from AV areas viewed on all TV's (if you subscribe to Sky)
- DVD and other Video signals from the AV areas are viewed on all TV's
- Surveillance pictures for security cameras (if you have these installed)
- All TV outlets are plug-and-play ready for Sky or Satellite TV (Freeview) (no extra cabling)
- Phone & Network distribution
- Each room can connect to the internet.
- Wireless and wired network system without the need for ADSL filters at each phone outlet
- Multiple music sources available to to where you want it at the volume you want.
- Flat panel TV's mounted truly flat
- Ceiling mounted Projectors
- Commissioning and full in home training make operation easy
Phone and Network Distribution
This will help future-proof the home for every possible activity. From the Home Hub location you will be able to patch to every RG6 and RJ45 location - whatever service you require in that area. Two Cat 6 and one RG6 cables are recommended as a minimum, which allows the transfer of almost any AV and data signal to every room, at Gygabite speeds when and if required, including:
- HDMI HD TV
- TV / Sky
- Audio Visual signals
- Central ADSL filter, Gygabite network switch in hub and modem in office allows every network outlet to connect to the internet and each other at superhigh speeds.
Turn selected areas (ZONES) of the home into easy listening areas.Enjoy superior stereo sound in these selected ZONES with on or in-wall or ceiling-mounted speakers. Set the volume level independently in each room using the volume control or remote. And have up to four sources playing independently or concurrently in these ZONES.
- Radio in the master while listening to a CD outside or visa versa etc.
- Independent volume control via remote control wall pad in each zone.
- Individual AV, Ipod or MP3 input at each control pad for local music input.
Infrared control point in key locations
We also include the option of an Infrared system through the main areas of the home to allow you to change the setting on your components at the AV locations remotely from the various locations throughout the home.
- Change the Sky channel from the master bedroom, office etc.
- Pause the DVD player from the living room, games room etc.
- House all your AV equipment in a seperate room and still be able to control your DVD, AMP, Sky etc.
Audio visual media distribution
We will house your AV equipment in convenient locations throughout the home (normally one location in main TV area). From here we distribute sound and video sources to the home hub and with high-quality HD and SD cabling to a local display (TV) on the wall or a projector in the ceiling (or both). This will supply the highest quality signal to display on your HDTV. Professional wall-plate modules are used to avoid unsightly "cable through wall look". Connections included as standard are:
- HDMI HD for high-quality components.
- Component HD for non-HDMI components .
- Composite SD for older components.
- Audio Sound to TV.
- Network for connection of modern devices.
- TV in and TV out to Hub (Cabling and supply of a VHF and UHF aerial included in pricing).
- Two Sky-in cables to meet Sky cabling requirements (Two Sky cables to roof included in pricing).
- Connection to display your computer if required.
5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 Home Theatre Speaker packages
We recommend a specification for a home-theatre package which could be located in the lounge area (and or) games room of the home. The home theatre package will require an amplifier which can be supplied at extra cost or you may already own suitable equipment. This will provide full high-quality surround sound in these areas and all surround sound in these areas. All terminations are completed with wall-plate modules to ensure tidy installation and clean connections.
- In-ceiling Front Speaker. (In or on-wall speaker if required).
- In-ceiling Rear Speakers (In or on-wall speaker if required).
- All Cabling, Wall plates, installation & system commissioning when required.
37 Mandeville Street
The Hub and Structured Wiring system are designed to allow you the flexibility to easily configure different areas of your home to suit different uses as your lifestyle changes.
"PLAN FOR A HIGH DEFINITION FUTURE"